Thermal imaging electrical faults assessment with Ground Power
We use the latest technology in thermal imagers to produce live images of the heat emitted from electrical equipment and circuitry.
This is a highly practical and cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications including:
- Insurance requests including testing from AS/NZS 3019 standard and supply a Certificate of Verification
- Routine maintenance
- Fault finding of electrical panels
What is Thermal Imaging?
Avoid costly repairs and reduce your insurance premiums with thermal imaging reports
Did you know that Thermal imaging reports can be presented to your insurance company to show that you carry out preventative measures as part of your scheduled maintenance? This in turn could decrease your premiums.
Using our thermal imaging camera and report software we supply:
- fully comprehensive reports on your building, home or site of operation to ensure it is electrically safe
- reliable information from qualified electricians who know what they are talking about
- prompt turnaround on reports
- electrical switchboard diagnostics and analysis
How does Thermal Imaging electrical faults assessment work?
A qualified technician or electrician points a thermal imager at an item of equipment, circuit board or section of wiring, scans the immediate area for unexpected hot spots, then squeezes the trigger to capture a specific image.
When the inspection is complete, the saved images can be uploaded to a computer for closer analysis, reporting and future trending.
If you would like more information or to get a quote for a thermal imaging test on your home, building or operational site, then contact Ground Power today. We are happy to answer your questions and talk you through how Thermal imaging works.